13 Nov Therapy Dogs, Free Printing, and more to be featured at this semester’s Stress Buster Week
Stress Buster Week is a weeklong event that takes place prior to the week of finals. This year, that’s from December 2nd until December 12th. Whether you’re looking forward to spending some time with the Intermountain Therapy Animals, or to score some free coffee and printing coupons, Stress Buster Week has you covered.
December 3rd – Therapy Animals,
East Entrance (Level 3), 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
The Intermountain Therapy Animals will be here with teams of their volunteers and dogs! Spending time with the dogs is always a treat. If you’ve got a lot of final test stress, they are a great way to relieve some of that and create a peaceful moment in your busy schedule.
December 4th – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Protospace (Level 2), 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Who’s your main? Come test out your skills (or lack thereof) at the Super Smash Bros. open play! Bringing your own controller is welcome and there will be support for Gamecube controllers as well. Everyone is welcome regardless of skill level. Come play a few rounds before you go back to studying.
December 4th – Dungeons & Dragons One Shot
Protospace (Level 2), 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
New to Stress Buster Week is a night of Dungeons and Dragons! We’ll be playing a one shot adventure with 5th edition. You are welcome to bring your own level 3 or lower (not chaotic evil) character, or use a pre-generated one. We will also be using 3D printers to print character tokens and other things.
In addition to all of the above, here are some of the other events happening during Stress Buster Week:
- December 2nd – 5th – Free Snacks, School Supplies, + Printing, Tabling East Entrance (Level 3), 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- December 2nd – Free Breakfast from ASUU, Gould Auditorium (Level 1), 10:00 AM (while supplies last)
- December 3rd, & 5th – Free Coffee, Gould Auditorium (Level 1), 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- December 4th – Sustainable Design Class Clothing Swap,(Gould Auditorium, Level 1) 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (more info)
- December 9th – 10th – Donuts with the Dean, Tabling West & East Entrance (Levels 1, 3), 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- December 2nd – 5th – Extended Library Hours, Open until 1:00 AM
- December 8th – 12th – Extended Library Hours, Open until 2:00 AM